Saturday, June 21, 2014

By the way...

welcome to my blog :-)

I notice, that I haven't introduced myself...
My name is Tom and I currently live in the southwestern part of Germany.

Having spent a great deal of my life in the Pacific North-West of the United States I picked up on photography early in my life. I have travelled the west of the USA extensively shooting a lot of landscape, mainly in black and white. Of course, those were in the analogue days of photography, using mostly medium and large format equipment.

Back in Germany - meanwhile arrived in the digital world - I put my focus more and more on wildlife photography, mainly shooting native birds. First with Canon DSLR gear, later with Panasonic MFT equipment - which made things a lot easier in terms of weight... .

Since structures and shapes of all kinds have always inspired me, I recently picked up on shooting a little bit of architecture and cityscapes.

You're very welcome to stop by once in a while and check out some new images I will post from time to time. I will also share my experience with the equipment I'm using with you. Maybe this way I can help one or another with that.

Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post you comments and let me know what you think of my blog.