Monday, June 23, 2014


Bargain...


Went to a local camera store today and found the perfect case for my X Pro 1 with the 18-55mm :-)

It was lying in a bin filled with reduced and used assesories. I didn't have my camera with me, but for 3.99 Euros (about $5.00) I didn't think much and bought it.
And what shall I say? It fits perfectly :-)  
It's made of genuine leather, nicely padded and lined with soft fabrik inside.


The camera fits tightly and the case is just long enought so I can leave the lens hood on.


The ideal protection to carry my X Pro from A to B or just toss it in a backpack or other bag.
Unfortunately, I doubt that you will find another one of those cases easily... I'm sure it's 15 to 20 years old (made by Kaiser, if that helps...).

to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to post you comments and let me know what you think of my blog.